Friday, February 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday Freebie

If you live in the Northeast, as I do, you are probably home doing school work today as the snow comes blowing in. Personally, I am slightly sick (aghh), working, and enjoying a Mentalist marathon (LOVE the show)!

Okay, Okay, I know you are dying to know more about the freebie, so here goes. I have decided to start posting a Freebie every Friday, as I see so many bloggers do. Also, I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict and her Freebie Friday linky.



My second graders are beginning a money unit next week, and I really felt I needed to evaluate their skills going into the unit. Therefore, I created a common core money math assessment, now doesn't that sound like  a tongue twister, hehe.

I found the assessment to be extremely useful and I just had to share it with so many of you! My hope is that this assessment will be a positive addition to your classroom! 


What forms of assessment do you use in your classroom? 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am absolutely thrilled that I linked up after you. I am starting money next week (how did you know????) Thank you for the Freebie :) I am your newest follower, too!
Tracey
Share Your Blog in the Teaching Blog Circle
The Teacher’s Chair

Caralee DeHerrera said...

Tracey, I must have read your mind! :) I am so happy that this assessment will support your upcoming unit!! Thank you for becoming a follower and I look forward to connecting with you more!

Pin It button on image hover