Sunday, April 28, 2013

#TeacherTalkTuesday

Do you love instagram? I absolutely love it...I mean I am obsessed with it!! Originally, I just had a personal account, but I thought that starting a teacher account would allow me to share some snapshots from my teaching world.

Introducing @confessionsteachanista...I would love for you to become a follower (of course, I will return the favor)!!!



I love connecting with so many teacher friends through instagram and I have been so inspired by all of the cool shots I have seen so far!

What the Teacher Wants! and Apples and Abcs are starting a linky party for Instagram Teachers....


I love this idea and I am eager to start the sharing on Teacher Talk Tuesdays!!! 
To start the party our hostesses have asked us to share some of our favorite instagram pictures. While I don't have too many yet, these are a few of my favorite things...



#teachertableasadesk


#compareandcontrastfolkandfairytales


#organizinglogincards

If you don't have a teacher instagram account, please, pretty please, sign-up for one and if you do have an account, please join the party using the #teachertalktuesday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We just found you through the Instagram linky....adorable blog!:)

Pin It button on image hover